At my toddler classes, we organize the kids’ activities, circle time, and room decor around a series of themes. Each theme runs for 3 – 5 weeks. I have written tip sheets for parents on each theme, sharing related ideas that they can try at home. Ideas include art activities, songs, and stories related to the theme.
You can see all the blog posts by clicking on “Fun with Toddlers series” in the right sidebar, or the list below has links to the blog posts and to pdfs of printable handouts you can download by clicking on the links below.
- Babies and Family post. PDF
- Beach or Ocean theme post. PDF
- Ducks theme post. PDF
- Fall theme post. PDF
- Farm Theme post. PDF
- Pets theme post. PDF.
- Spring theme post. PDF.
- Stars theme post. PDF
- Transportation theme post. PDF.
- Winter theme post. PDF.
- Zoo / Jungle Theme post. PDF
- Sensory Bins post. A collection of ideas for sensory play activities. PDF
- Water Table post. A huge collection of ideas for water play, both indoors and out.