For readers in the Puget Sound area: all our local community colleges have parent education programs which offer fabulous, developmentally appropriate, play-based learning for kids and support and education for parents.
Although most are school-year-long programs, some will add new sessions in January. And almost all will add more kids to existing programs IF there’s space available. So, if you’re interested, call the program registrar and see what your options are!
I know in the Bellevue College system, in January we will add:
- Tuesday evening class for Infants and Wobblers
- Wednesday afternoon class for Infants
- Friday morning class for toddlers (age 15 months – 27 months on January 1). I’ll be the parent educator for this one.
I also know I will have a small handful of spaces in each of my other classes:
- toddlers on Tuesday evenings in Bellevue
- family inventors lab on Saturday mornings and afternoons in Bellevue
Come join us!